Affordable Hearing Healthcare with Convenient Payment Plans
Your investment in better hearing is a time-intensive process that, when all is said and done, benefits your quality of life in ways that you may not have experienced in years. You may not hear better overnight, but by retraining your ears and brain to process sounds that it hasn’t heard in years — a process we can help you with at Sound Hearing Clinic — your satisfaction with your devices will continue to increase.
Financing OptionsOur Better Hearing Plan may assist you in the purchase cost of your hearing instruments. We have payment plan options that can be tailored for your needs. Please contact our practice today by calling (778) 724-1228 or filling out the brief form below for more information. Patient financing for hearing aids is available through Medicard iFinance Canada. Medicard offers a variety of ways to pay for medical services. You can choose to finance the full amount, or a portion. Equal monthly payments can be customized to suit your budget; payment options range from 6 months to 6 years.
Get the Care You Need When You Need ItMedicard’s Patient Financing Program is a simple, affordable way to get the hearing care you need when you need it. There are no delays with Medicard financing: We pay your hearing care provider in full, and you choose from a variety of convenient financing options that are affordable for you. Apply for Medicard’s Patient Financing Program online at Medicard.
How Does Medicard Work?
- No down payment
- No collateral needed
- Approval rating is high
- Interest rates are competitive
- No penalties for early payment
How to Apply for Financing
- First determine the financial amount you’d like to apply toward your care. Medicard can pre-approve an amount that offers you the flexibility to choose a care provider you’re comfortable with.
- Choose your financing term: as little as six months or as long as six years.
- Submit your completed application through Medicard’s secure online platform at www.medicard.com or via fax at 888.689.9862.
- Medicard will notify you of your approved amount by phone.
- Medicard will confidentially fax or email your documents for you to sign.
- Sign and return the documents, along with a voided cheque, to Medicard.
- Medicard will pay your service provider directly.
- Your monthly payment will be automatically debited from your chequing account.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the medical services plan of British Columbia does not cover the cost of hearing aids for adults. Nor does it cover the cost of the assessment required to obtain hearing aids. If you feel the government should be providing some degree of funding for hearing assessments and hearing aids for adults, please tell Premier Clarke and the Minister of Health for British Columbia so by writing:Hon. Christy Clark West Annex, Parliament Buildings Victoria, BC V8V 1X4 firstname.lastname@example.org Ministry of Health PO Box 9639 Stn Prov Govt Victoria BC V8W 9P1 email@example.com